Saturday, June 02, 2012

Marvel's The Avengers Key Frames




Here are some key frames from Marvel's The Avengers. The top one is Ironman in his Mark 7 suit in the final battle. The middle one is the Loki versus Captain America fight (also, in this piece I had a chance to design Loki's staff and Joss liked it.. yay!) The last one is the Hulk vs the jet on the Helicarrier. Enjoy! On a side note, if you saw the film in the ArcLight Sherman Oaks and/or Beach Cities, the Loki vs Capt and Hulk vs jet were printed HUGE... I didn't know it until I saw it in person getting our show tickets :) Also, I guess Marvel IT facebook got access to the Ironman and Loki vs Capt images and posted them already... kinda cool! More to come!


R

8 comments:

Patrick Ballesteros said...

Awesome work man, great job on the designs they have a strong iconic read to them.

-Patrick

C.Deboda said...

Cool! Can I get a free Blu Ray copy when it comes out?? :P

Sean McCormack said...

Holy HECK these are amazing!!!
So epic!! Even more so than the actual filmed shots!

Adrian Lubbers said...

Thanks for sharing. These are AMAZING!!

RogerH said...

Awesome work! I saw your work posted on facebook and came here. Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate itsofttonice | canon support | drivers and software Canon Ip2770 driver

minecraft games said...

The story is so alluring that I just want to enjoy it right now! Hope that such the magnetic paintings will be transferred into film as soon as possible!

learn to fly said...

Is it available today? I cannot wait anymore! Hope the film may be released soon so that I can enjoy it with my partner!